Normally you just change the class names from REALSQLdatabase to SQLiteDatabase and RealSQLPreparedStatement to SQLitePreparedStatement. The older class sometimes added ROWID to the select statements to make edit/update/delete methods workable.
A few things SQLiteDatabase got over the six years:
- SQLite got a backup API, so you can backup to a new SQLiteDatabase.
- SQLite 3.25.0 got window functions
- SQLite 3.24.0 got support for PostgreSQL-style UPSERT.
- SQLite 3.18.0 got PRAGMA optimize command.
- SQLite 3.15.0 got support for row values.
- SQLite 3.9.0 got FTS 5 extension
- Endless bug fixes including some that could corrupt the database.
- Great performance improvements between