Claris Engage 2020, virtual and free to attend
If you miss it, you can watch all videos on the website.
On August 4-5, Claris is hosting their first Claris Engage conference for all Claris customers, partners, and developers! And this year, the event will be virtual and absolutely free! As you explore the best technology investments to drive your business forward, there are many sessions to help guide you. You can look forward to sessions from business leaders, industry experts, technologists, and Claris staff. Register today -- some sessions have limited space, but there is no registration fee. More details:
- Save the dates: August 4 - 5, 2020 from 9:00am - 4:00pm Pacific time.
- Here are a few sessions you might be interested in:
- Opening Keynote: Delivering the Promise of Digital Transformation - Claris CEO Brad Freitag and his leadership team share their vision for a more-productive future powered by faster, easier digital transformation.
- Panel: Business Built on Claris – CxO Perspectives - Hear from business leaders who run successful enterprises on the Claris Platform
- Panel: Looking Ahead to Emerging Technology - IoT, CoreML and the impact of AI on the future of your business.
- Panel: Cloud-Smart Security - Security experts navigate the new normal of modern security threats.
- Learn how we can help you build modern apps faster using shareable add-ons.
- And for months after the event, explore Claris Engage 2020 on-demand sessions in Claris Academy — event recordings plus a broader library of technical and business sessions presented by community experts. Sessions will be posted on a rolling schedule following the live event so you can enjoy them at your own pace.
The Claris Engage Europe will also be virtual, so the only in person conference will be the German FileMaker Konferenz, 28. - 31. Oktober 2020 in Malbun, Liechtenstein.