Move from REALSQLdatabase to SQLiteDatabase
Normally you just change the class names from REALSQLdatabase to SQLiteDatabase and RealSQLPreparedStatement to SQLitePreparedStatement. The older class sometimes added ROWID to the select statements to make edit/update/delete methods workable.
A few things SQLiteDatabase got over the six years:
- SQLite got a backup API, so you can backup to a new SQLiteDatabase.
- SQLite 3.25.0 got window functions
- SQLite 3.24.0 got support for PostgreSQL-style UPSERT.
- SQLite 3.18.0 got PRAGMA optimize command.
- SQLite 3.15.0 got support for row values.
- SQLite 3.9.0 got FTS 5 extension
- Endless bug fixes including some that could corrupt the database.
- Great performance improvements between