« Use 3 GB of memory fo… |
XojoTalk podcast »
New in this prerelease of the 15.0 plugins:
Download: macsw.de/plugin/Prerelease. Or ask us to be added to our shared Dropbox folder.
16 01 15 - 09:32
- Updated DynaPDF to version 184.108.40.206.
- Deprecated CocoaControlMBS control. Please use concrete Cocoa controls and tell us if something is missing.
- Added NSDatePickerControlMBS control.
- Added WindowsPlayerMBS class.
- Changed NSScrollViewMBS to be a subclass of NSControlMBS. See example for ContainerControl in a ScrollView.
- Fixed bug in class extension function setters not being called! (introduced in pr5).
- Marked AppleScriptMBS as deprecated in favor of NSAppleScriptMBS as Apple deprecated the underlaying functions for Mac OS X 10.8.
- Changed function EncodingToHTMLMBS and DecodingFromHTMLMBS to work correctly for higher Unicode characters like smileys. Also changed a couple of string handling functions to support that.
- The DynaPDF dialog for complaining about old serial number shows the key now.
- Added Brightness property for CGDisplayMBS class.
- Updated CGDisplay* classes to show more properties in debugger and work in console projects.
- Remove last cases where plugin would query Gestalt for system version and cause a warning on console.
- Added advanced Twain methods for capabilities.
- Added CoreAudioListenerMBS class to listen for events like audio setup changed.
- Added contents, labels and identifiers functions to ABMultiValueMBS class to help easier inspecting what's inside.
- We limit curl progress event and yielding to maximum 60 per second, just to make sure we don't spend all CPU time on progress update or yielding.
- Fixed bug for SQL ODBC plugin functions to return error messages without garbage text in-between.
- Changed SQL Plugin to default to Scrollable = false for cursors. You can enable it if you need.