New in this prerelease of the 4.5 plugins:
Download at monkeybreadsoftware.de/filemaker/files/Prerelease/ or ask for being added to the dropbox shared folder.
19 12 14 - 17:34
- Changed plugin to load QTkit Framework dynamically so we can be accepted for the Mac App Store.
- Fixed an issue where FileMaker would block after Registration of plugin.
- Added code to detect Windows 8.1. Due to Windows 8.1 reporting itself as 8.0, we have to do special things to check for 8.1.
- Added MovieView.PauseDelayed and QTMovie.StopDelayed functions to play video and stop later.
- Added QTMovie.ParseTime and QTMovie.FormatTime functions.
- Changed functions for global variables to store data in their native type (no longer converts everything to text).
- Added DynaPDF.RenderPDFFile function.
- Added parameter to DynaPDF.RenderPage function to write directly to file.
- Added FM.StopScriptIdle function to stop idle timer. Also idle timer is cancelled when you start new timer.
- Added error user notifications for Mac OS X to notice you about script errors.
- Added Trace.EnableErrorNotifications, Trace.DisableErrorNotifications and Trace.AreErrorNotificationsEnabled functions.
- Added List.BestMatch and QuickList.BestMatch function.
- Added MovieView.SetCurrentTime function.
- Disabled OpenSSL loading config files in CURL which can cause error message dialog on Windows.
- Changed PDFKit functions to accept also file paths where they used to accept only URL.
- Added offset parameter to RegEx.Execute function.
- Improved error messages from calendar functions if calendar/reminder/event could not be saved or deleted.