- Changed CURL FTPPort, CustomRequest and Range options to pass nil to CURL if you pass empty string in order to disable/reset the feature.
- Fixed problem where our plugin doesn't load on Windows XP.
- Fixed problem with SerialPort.Read when it waited for data to arrive.
Thank you. He is now using our SOAP kit for a web service and was very happy about it last week
I have been using Real Studio for around 6 years and since discovering Monkeybread Software, their plugins have become an integral part of my toolkit. The plugins significantly extend REAL Studio functionality and save time writing my own code to fill in the gaps. It's fair to say that if REAL Studio is missing something you need, there is probably a Monkeybread plugin to do the job!
As well as the complete plugin set I've also added a few other Monkeybread products to my toolkit - the Bug Reporter and Updater Kit to name just two. Though I could write some of this myself, utilising Monkeybread Software has saved me time and, indeed, has made me money.
The technical support Christian provides is both timely and efficient. He is always willing to help where he can. I'm a big fan of Monkeybread tools and I wholeheartedly recommend them to any REAL Studio developer.
- Added Twain.GetCompressionQuality, Twain.GetFilePaths, Twain.GetFileType, Twain.GetFolderPath, Twain.SetCompressionQuality, Twain.SetFileType and Twain.SetFolderPath.
- Added Twain.GetPixelType and Twain.SetPixelType.
- Added Twain.GetCloseAfterTransfer and Twain.SetCloseAfterTransfer.
- Improved multi page scanning in twain.
- Added DynaPDF.DrawArc, DynaPDF.DrawArcEx, DynaPDF.DrawChord, DynaPDF.DrawCircle, DynaPDF.DrawPie, DynaPDF.LineTo, DynaPDF.MoveTo, DynaPDF.RoundRect, DynaPDF.RoundRectEx and DynaPDF.StrokePath.
- Added Twain.GetImageCount function.
- Changed GraphicsMagick Write methods to scale down jpeg previews for PNG/GIF/BMP to maximum of 600 pixels in width/height.
- Changed Twain plugin store several images and not just the last one.
- Added System.Logout, System.Restart, System.Shutdown and System.Sleep.
- Fixed bug in Bookmark functions.
- Fixed problem with Twain plugin giving white only pictures with scanning BW/Gray.
- Added PDFKit.WriteToPath function.
We make a guided tour and show you a couple of highlights and examples. Talk about what you can do and how you do some things. Later we will implement a couple of things in sample databases like the Audit function. Also download and upload with CURL is a good topic. We will look into the webviewer extensions and fill a sample form. Next we will do some image editing and writing a report into a Excel file.
Finally we have plenty of time for questions.
This event is in German (english event is also possible).
We meet 7th November 2013 at 9:30 am in Denkform office. Cost is 70 Euro (+VAT) and you can buy a 5 seat license for additional 70 Euro (+VAT).
You can register on the denkform website. After the event, there is the regular meeting which everyone can join for free and have dinner with us.
MBS is there as a sponsor and this is your chance to talk to us and ask all your questions about the plugin.
And of course there are 70 sessions to enjoy and more than 1000 people to meet. Sign up until June 18 and save $300 on the registration fee.
visit the website: filemaker.com/developers/devcon/
Christian Blaes organizes this event and topic of this meeting is FileMaker Go!.
- Added UTF-16, UTF-16BE, UTF-16LE text encoding options for CURL.GetResultAsText, CURL.GetDebugAsText, CURL.GetHeaderAsText, CURL.GetInputAsText, SerialPort.Read and Socket.Read.
- Added RunTask functions and ExtractText utility for Mac.
- Fixed bug in Files.Rename on Windows where you could get an error dialog.
- Added Math.IsValidCC function.