We check out the image functions in MBS FileMaker Plugin like Container.ReadImage and Container.ReadImageFile to convert HEIC/HEIF images to PNG, then use GraphicsMagick functions to check if we can read it. And we came up with the idea of Container.IdentifyData to tell you what really is a container. Sometimes you have an image declared to be JPEG, but really is a PNG, a HEIF or even a word document since someone put the wrong file extension to the name.
- Changing Image Formats in Containers with the MBS FileMaker Plug-in
- Another 20 Free FileMaker MBS Functions to Change Your Development - Part 2
- 20 Free FileMaker MBS Functions to Change Your Development
- FileMaker Monkeybread Plug-in Open Q&A
- FileMaker Monkeybread Plug-in Update 13.5
- FileMaker Monkeybread Plug-in Update 13.4
- FileMaker Monkeybread Plug-in Update 13.3
- PDF Forms with Submit button for Adobe Reader using the FileMaker MonkeyBread Plug-in
- Debugging your FileMaker Servers with the MonkeyBread Plug-in
- Digital Document Super Glue in FileMaker
- More in the YouTube playlist...
Do you like this video? Please let us know!