Beta for upcoming Froodware Plugins
We work on an update for the Froodware plugins for our existing customers using them. Primarily this is to make sure the plugin will continue to work with FileMaker:
- Updated to newer Xcode
- Fixed a couple of smaller memory leaks.
- Changed license check to work without licensing server.
- Signed and notarized
- New version 2.0.2 for calendar and 3.0.7 for Contacts
- Splash and preferences screens removed as they are no longer needed.
- Updated example databases.
- Includes Apple Silicon support for M1 Macs.
As an existing customer you can choose:
- Get a matching MBS Plugin license with 50% off the license price as an upgrade, so you can switch to MBS functions.
- Or order a renewal for your FWCalendar or FWContacts plugin from MBS to use the newer plugin version.
- Or keep using the old FWCalendar or FWContacts plugin with your existing license for the time being and as long as the old activation server still runs.
If you like to try the new plugin or you like to get the upgrade to MBS, pease contact us. We may ask for the existing license key to verify you purchased the plugins before.
See also Froodware plugins handed over to MonkeyBread Software