- Windows IDEs can now Run and Debug 64-bit Windows applications.
- Windows framework updates to reduce flicker.
- iOS builds now use iOS 11 SDK and support iPhone X screens.
- You can now display server stats for you Xojo Cloud servers.
- WebFileUploader has many improvements, including: Drag&Drop, multiple file selection, filtering, upload progress, supports files > 2GB.
- Currency comparison works correctly under 64-bit.
- Windows IDE no longer pre-compiles plugins unnecessarily.
- SQLiteDatabase: When compiling a prepared statement fails, we now return the error that SQLite reports, instead of a custom "unable to prepare" error message.
- Converting floating point to unsigned integer types now works correctly under 64-bit.
If you use MBS Plugins, please be aware that you need recent plugins (17.5 or newer) as the IDE is 64-bit and the plugins must support 64-bit. See Xojo versions supported by MBS Plugins.