I am happy to see 64-bit debugging on my Mac which allows to hunt a few 64-bit related bugs in my projects.
Xojo 2017 Release 1 is now available! This update adds more than 230 improvements, with a major focus on debugging, including 64-bit debugging and Raspberry Pi Remote Debugging.
Xojo 2017 Release 1 features:
The complete list of improvements in Xojo 2017 Release 1 can be found in the release notes. Download it now!
- 64-bit debugging for macOS and Linux
- Remote debugging to Raspberry Pi
- Improved printing support on Windows (now using Direct2D)
Improved Xojo.Net.HTTPSocket on Windows
- Code Editor improvements, such as more automatic code formatting, optional line number display and improved tab handling
- Menu shortcut editor allows you to set and change all IDE menu shortcuts
- WebKit HTMLViewer on Windows is now much faster and standard-compliant (uses Chromium Embedded Framework 3)
- Support for HTML in text-based web controls
Is your license expired? Renew today to get access to this release and all others that come out while your license is current.
Please note that our plugin extensions for WebKit on Windows require plugins version 17.1 or newer. For 17.2 we plan to add more new functions there to better integrate with Chromium.
For printing with DynaPDF on Windows we still see issues. For the time being we are working on newer functions there to do printing without Xojo's graphics class and show print dialog ourselves.
Learn more about Xojo's new release at the European MBS Xojo Conference in Berlin!