New in this prerelease of the 6.5 plugins:
Download at monkeybreadsoftware.de/filemaker/files/Prerelease/ or ask for being added to the dropbox shared folder.
04 10 16 - 15:51
- Updated to DynaPDF 184.108.40.206
- Added Java functions to load and execute java methods.
- Added SendMail.AddAttachmentText and SendMail.AttachmentCount functions.
- Added support for Menus on Windows to draw with
- custom font
- bold, italic, underline, strikeout style.
- font size.
- Font color and background color.
- Disabled/Selected color if needed.
- Diamond, Bullet and Mixed states.
- Added MenuItem.GetStrikeOut, MenuItem.SetStrikeOut, MenuItem.GetBackColor, MenuItem.GetFontColor, MenuItem.SetBackColor and MenuItem.SetFontColor.
- Fixed a memory leak in OCR.WriteToPDF function.
- Changed registration warning dialogs to show old license key name and date, so you better know what license key to find and replace.
- Fixed calendar functions to return plugin IDs for repeating calendar events (with same UUID), so we can distinguish them.
- Added some updater functions to control the updater process on Mac.
- Fixed a problem when Files.List with a file extension on Windows would return an error if no file is found. Now returns empty text.
- Fixed a problem with plugin not loading due to broken preferences file.
- Added Linux version of our plugin.
- Added RichText.RTF function.
- Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.2j