The MBS plug-in comprises a collection of several plug-in parts which extend the Real Studio development environment with 1,500 classes featuring over 43,000 documented functions. Our plugins support all three platforms Mac OS X, Windows and Linux with all project types desktop, web and console.
Some of the highlights on the 12.4 update:
- We added a new PHP plugin. It is based on PHP version 5.4.6 and works on Mac OS X, Linux and Windows. This way you can use various extensions from PHP as well as reuse code you use with PHP on your website.
- This plugin greatly improves Linux support by adding new classes for the avahi library. This library implements the Zeroconf protocol which is also know as Bonjour in the Apple world. So you can find other services on the local network. For Mac OS X and Windows we already have our DNSService classes.
- If you use WebKit on Linux, you can now use our LinuxWebViewMBS and LinuxWebFrameMBS classes. They offer various methods to control the webviewer like clipboard functions, walking history or reloading.
- With LCMS 2.4 we updated our plugins to also include new classes like LCMS2IT8MBS, LCMS2DictionaryEntryMBS and LCMS2DictionaryMBS. Now we have the whole LCMS library covered in our LCMS2 plugin.
- For Mac OS X we added core image classes to detect faces. With CIDetectorMBS you can search an image quickly for faces and query position of eyes and mouth.
- Our classes for DirectShow to record video on Windows have now an event to get notified when a new video frame is received. You can query the current frame image and process it.
- For Mac OS X with Cocoa target we added new classes for printing. You can setup page format, start a print operation and print a view.
- We also updated DynaPDF to version 184.108.40.206 and the Plugin SDK to 2012r1.
See release notes for a complete list of changes.
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Also you can ask questions at Real World in Orlando next year.