New in the 4th prerelease of the 10.3 plugins:
Download here: www.macsw.de/plugin/Prerelease/
17 05 10 - 13:04
- Improved NSViewMBS.RenderImage and added new parameter for subviews which makes it working better with WebViewMBS.
- Added to PictureMBS: FillRectRandom and CompareImages and added some speed improvements on FillRect and CopyPixels.
- Splitted PDFKit plugin part internally into two parts. One with views and one without. So you can get a little bit smaller applications if you don't use the views.
- Added PDFPageMBS.Render.
- Added CustomPDFViewMBS class.
- Added coordinate convert methods to NSViewMBS and PDFViewMBS.
- Fixed bug with CustomNSViewMBS mouse handling.
- Added new functions to SystemInformationMBS module: MachineID, HardDiscSerial and CPUBrandString.
- Splitted WIADeviceManagerMBS into WIADeviceManager1MBS and WIADeviceManager2MBS. On Windows Vista you will want to use WIADeviceManager1MBS for digital cameras and WIADeviceManager2MBS for scanners.
- Fixed WIAItemMBS.DeviceDialog
- Fixed WIADeviceManagerMBS.GetImageDialog
- Fixed a couple of WIA constants.
- Improved PictureMBS.CopyPixels. In special case for RGB/BGR data the copy is done much faster if the images are similar constructed. We could optimize for other image formats in the future.
- Updated DynaPDF to version 18.104.22.1681.
- Added classes to use USB HID Devices on Linux: LinuxHIDInterfaceMBS, LinuxUSBBusMBS, LinuxUSBDeviceDescriptionMBS, LinuxUSBDeviceHandleMBS and LinuxUSBDeviceMBS.
- Added options to PNGReaderMBS class to support reading PNG pictures in iPhone format.
- Changed most CURL examples to use CURLSMBS instead of CURLMBS to make them working on Windows right away.
- Added QTGrabberMBS.DisableDecode property so you can reduce CPU time if you don't need frames currently.
- QTGrabberMBS now does creating RB picture of CurrentFrame on demand to reduce CPU usage.
- Added SummaryMBS class.