Just three months until the Xojo conference starts.
Early bird offer is about to end this week. If anyone likes to get a ticket, please be quick or pay the regular price later in the next months.
We got a nice group of attendees so far:
- We are happy to have three Xojo staff members there.
- Some long term Xojo community members are joining.
- Some students and teachers using Xojo in school are coming.
- We got newbies, who started Xojo less than a year ago.
- And we got retired people who code in Xojo.
- Finally we have a few professional people using Xojo as their development tool of choice.
- People from nine countries so far including a lot of Europe, Canada and USA.
- We have about 10 wives joining their husbands on the conference for the evenings. My wife may offer a city walk in Andernach one day while the conference runs. There is a lot of history, nature and culture to see.
We are very happy about the feedback we got. A lot of people seem to be excited for another conference.