Customers send support requests, purchase licenses or use our web forms, but later some complain we never answered.
Please check if you may have met one of this conditions:
- Check if you typed your email address correctly. Copy & Paste the email used and send a test email there. Maybe you missed a letter or swapped a few and don't see it yourself.
- Check your spam folder for an answer. Sometimes our emails end up in spam folder.
- Contact us with another email address. If your email server blocks us, we can't easily reach you. A second email address may be handy for us to contact you.
- Check if you can white list our email address for your mail server.
- Check if your mailbox on the server is not full. Moving a few emails in your mail app from inbox into a local archive folder may free up space on the server.
- Send your email again after two days. Sometimes an email just gets lost.
As usual, this just works fine for 99% of all emails.