During the London conference we got a few ideas for sessions:
- Screen Layout best practice
- Intuitive design of applications
- Weak areas of Xojo and best practice to handle them
- Xojo Versions, why you may use one version over the other for a project
- GDPR, the new data protection rules in Europe and best practices
- Brexit and how it affects your business as UK/EU developers
- Tips to optimize projects for performance
- Beginner Session to introduce Xojo to people new to the platform.
(This could be put in a separate room and run in parallel to a advanced topic)
Or you have more great ideas?
As I make conferences for the community, you are welcome to join and do great presentations. In Berlin I was quite happy to have so many presenters that I could reduce my own part to only one session. A thing that did not work for London, where I had to make three sessions myself to fill the schedule.
The next Xojo conference in Europe will be the MBS Xojo Conference in Munich in September 2018. See you!