This update adds more than 250 improvements, with a focus on 64-bit enhancements, Linux GTK+ 3 and HiDPI, and iOS Launch Screen support..
Xojo 2017 Release 2 features:
- 64-bit support for XojoScript
- 64-bit string handling is faster and more consistent
- 64-bit support for Windows icons and version information
- GTK3 for Linux
- HiDPI for Linux
- iOS Launch Screen support
- Additional drag & drop events for ListBox
- IDE and web improvements
If you use MBS Plugins and the GTK classes, please update to 17.4pr2 or newer plugins.
This includes GTK Window class, OpenDialogMBS, Linux WebKit classes and window functions.
But some changes to picture handling for GTK3 affect all plugins using pictures.