Xojo 2016 Release 3 features include:
- Added Moderate and Aggressive compilation for 64-bit and ARM builds
- SQLiteDatabase upgraded to v3.14.1 and now supports FTS5 for full-text searching
- Additions to refactoring features of the IDE and Code Editor
- Save Code Editor color schemes to easily share and re-use
- ICU library included with Linux builds for improved compatibility
- Easily convert Pictures in projects to Image Sets
Reddit AMA - Join us in the Xojo sub-Reddit today for an "Ask Me Anything" with Geoff Perlman at 1 PM CT. Bring your questions about the release, Xojo, running a software business, XDC, and everything else!
PS: Please make sure you have MBS Plugin in version 16.3 or newer to avoid trouble.