New in this prerelease of the 5.2 plugins:
- Fixed variable declaration check for FileMaker 14.
- Added RichText.ReadHTML and RichText.ReadRTF functions.
- Added mutex so trace logs don't mess up on server with multiple threads logging.
- Added new print options for WebView.SetPrintParameter: PaperName, PaperWidth and PaperHeight.
- Changed IsError function to be more thread safe and work better on FileMaker server.
- Fixed an issue with Syntax Coloring on FM 14.
- Changed the variable declaration check to show user notification, because we can't show it inline for FM 14.
- Updated DynaPDF to version 18.104.22.168.
- Fixed issues with TWAIN plugin by working more asynchronously. This helps getting plugin work with drivers it did not work before. But the modal parameter is no longer used.