- We have functions like MBSPluginVersion and MBSPluginCompileDate.
- We have the MBS module with some details:
This allows you to write code like this
#if MBS.Year >= 2012 then
// use new method
// use old method
if val(MBS.VersionString)<12 then
MsgBox "Please upgrade the plugins for this example."
- In Mac OS X Finder our plugins show version information in the version column:
- Also in Finder's Info dialog you see details in version field:
- In compiled application on Mac you can check the version on the dylibs:
- And in Windows explorer you see the version in the properties:
13 08 12 - 16:57