« REAL Studio 2010r5 is… | Home | Some Feedback Reports… »

To release or not to release

16 12 10 - 18:39 REAL Software released an update to REAL Studio last tuesday. We need at least a week to check if there are changes in the plugin interface and we need to update our plugins.

Originally we planned to release 10.6 in early december. But you can imaging that we won't release the same week as a new REAL Studio version and not a week with Christmas. So instead of a 10.6 release close to Christmas, we decided to wait with the release until January. This gives us time to also test with first alpha versions of REAL Studio 2011r1.

10.6 prereleases will be available till end of December, so if you license times out end of year and you don't want to upgrade, you can download the last one for your archives.
No comments

  
Remember personal info?

Emoticons / Textile

Comment moderation is enabled on this site. This means that your comment will not be visible on this site until it has been approved by an editor.



Notify:
Hide email:

Small print: All html tags except <b> and <i> will be removed from your comment. You can make links by just typing the url or mail-address.

Omegabundle 2014 for Xojo